extended trilogy

  • Lisa B.
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      When do tickets go on sale for Dec 16.....when they
      show all 3 movies in the theater? Unless I just dont
      know where to look they are only selling Fellowship
      and Towers seperatly. the offical site talkes about
      showing all three......but that only has the two on
      different days too...i wanna see all
      three........whine whine whine.....:-)

      Lisa

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        And you will need to make arrangements for the catheter to be fitted...

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
          Well..I'm a nursing student.....I'm at the hospital
          every Friday....I think I could find one there.....

          Lisa