RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Rivendell emblem?

  • Bruce Wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
      There is a book reproducing many, if not most of JRRTs illustrations and graphics for LOTR & related works.  I think it is called the Tolkein Portfolio or something like that.
      From: stupmen [mailto:clarke_collins@...]
      I have a quick question that hopefully someone here might know the
      answer to.

      I was thinking of getting a tattoo related to the LoTR books. Ever
      since I was a child, I fell in love with the House of Elrond, mostly
      from The Hobbit tale. Does anyone know if there is an emblem for the
      House of Elrond, or for Rivendell in general? If so, can you either
      describe it for me or give me a link to a picture?

      I would be MOST appreciative!

    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
        See if you like any of these:

        then click on "Elven Emblems".

        --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "stupmen"
        <clarke_collins@h...> wrote:
        > Hello to all!
        >
        > I have a quick question that hopefully someone here might know the
        > answer to.
        >
        > I was thinking of getting a tattoo related to the LoTR books. Ever
        > since I was a child, I fell in love with the House of Elrond, mostly
        > from The Hobbit tale. Does anyone know if there is an emblem for the
        > House of Elrond, or for Rivendell in general? If so, can you either
        > describe it for me or give me a link to a picture?
        >
        > I would be MOST appreciative!
      • Christina Tellifson
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
          I loves a lot of the fan art, is there some way I can get some of my work on there?

          Christina (cerridwen_greenleaf)

          <clarke_collins@h...> wrote:
          > Hello to all!
          >
          > I have a quick question that hopefully someone here might know the
          > answer to.
          >
          > I was thinking of getting a tattoo related to the LoTR books. Ever
          > since I was a child, I fell in love with the House of Elrond, mostly
          > from The Hobbit tale. Does anyone know if there is an emblem for the
          > House of Elrond, or for Rivendell in general? If so, can you either
          > describe it for me or give me a link to a picture?
          >
          > I would be MOST appreciative!

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Kenneth
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
            Just go to that same link, click on "fanart", and then click on "Add
            photo".

            Kenneth

            --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, Christina Tellifson

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003