FW: New trailer, photos, and more!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King
      Advert follows
      Regards

      From: LordoftheRings.net [mailto:newline@...]

      The wait is finally over! The most anticipated trailer of the year has arrived. Visit www.lordoftherings.net starting Monday for a first look at The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, the epic conclusion to Peter Jackson’s incomparable trilogy.

      Reserve your place for a piece of cinematic history. For the first and only time, the extended editions of The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers will appear soon for limited run screenings in select theaters. View the schedule now for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Tickets go on sale beginning October 9.

      The star behind Eowyn discusses her character’s strengths and struggles, tells how she learned to wield a sword and reveals her favorite memories from filming in New Zealand.
      Preview the Special Extended DVD Edition of The Two Towers with this detailed photo gallery. It’s a great way to sample the treasures that await when the film arrives on video and in theaters later this fall.

      TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY POLICY | UNSUBSCRIBE*

      ™ & © MMIII New Line Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "The Lord of the Rings," "Return of the King," and the names
      of the characters, events, items, and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Tolkien Enterprises
      under license to New Line Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

      *Or type or copy the following into a web browser to unsubscribe:
      http://h.4at1.com/c/e/u/unsub.jsp?uid=195.10987.523082.777.1.lotr@...

    • Lisa B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        anyone know where to find out where they are showing
        all three movies? I'd love to go to that if they were
        doing it somewhere near by. I've looke at the sites
        for theaters nearby, but havent found anything.

        Lisa

        http://shopping.yahoo.com