Fwd: Teen People LOTR Special Edition

  • Mithwen of Rivendell
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2003

      forwarding this petition along.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2003
        What is "Teen People"?  Some sort of magazine?  If so, maybe a letter to the editor would be more appropriate than a petition...
        From: Mithwen of Rivendell [mailto:violet_22_86@...]
        >To Whom It May Concern (being any Lord of the Rings fan):
        >Fans across the net have been coming together to sign a petition for
        >Teen People to make a LOTR Special Edition. We encourage (beg)
        >anyone and everyone to sign this petition to make it possible. Can
        >you imagine a magazine with 100% Lord of the Rings material? When
        >Time printed its LOTR editions, that weren't even 100% Lord of the
        >Rings, fans flocked to stores everywhere. So, this will also benefit
        >the company. Please, sign this petition! The link is:
        >http://www.petitiononline.com/lotrtp/petition.html
        >Thank you,
        >Lord of the Rings Fans
        >http://www.petitiononline.com/lotrtp/petition.html

      • SHADOW Kamen
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2003
          It would work better to put this petition on a webpage.

          SHADOWKamen.
          My list:
          http://www.onelist.com/community/Any_Discussion
          My booth:
          http://www.freevote.com/booth/Informitor
          My page:
          http://random.kakuranger.net/

          --- message from "Mithwen of Rivendell" <violet_22_86@...> attached:

        • Mithwen of Rivendell
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2003

            It IS on a website.

            Mithwen of Rivendell

            Go not to the Elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no. Elves seldom give unguarded advice for advice is a dangerous gift.

            ~FRODO and GILDOR in FOTR

            >From: SHADOW Kamen
            >To: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, deb8ergurl@...
            >Subject: Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Fwd: Teen People LOTR Special Edition
            >Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:38:23 -0700 (PDT)
            >
            >It would work better to put this petition on a webpage.
            >

            >SHADOWKamen.
            >My list:
            >http://www.onelist.com/community/Any_Discussion
            >My booth:
            >http://www.freevote.com/booth/Informitor
            >My page:
            >http://random.kakuranger.net/
            >

            >--- message from "Mithwen of Rivendell" attached:

            >Get email for your site ---> http://www.everyone.net
            ><< message5.txt >>

          • Mithwen of Rivendell
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 16, 2003

              >It would work better to put this petition on a webpage.
              >
              >SHADOWKamen.
               it IS on a webpage