Re: [TolkienDiscussions] ROTK trailer

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2003
      I saw a bit of it.. seems like it's going to be pretty
      amazing.

      --- Marta Laytona <aure_enteluva@...> wrote:
      > For a while it was out at TORN this morning, but
      > that was a mistake. If you like, I can forward an
      > amazing description of it a girl posted on another
      > forum (Prancing_Pony_Partisans). Give me a day or
      > two, though, because I'd need to ask her permission.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Marta Laytona
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2003
        Don't think she'd mind at all. I've shared it with this one, ChristianTolkienFans, and of course she posted it originally over at
        Prancing_Pony_Partisans. So avoid these three groups, to avoid cross-posting but she said she didn't mind it being forwarded.

        Awesome description! It sounds like RotK is going to be incredible! Do you think that Sara would mind if I shared her description with a couple of other lists that I am on?
        Marta
        =-=-=
        "So that was the job I felt I had to do when I started," thought Sam: "to help Mr. Frodo to the last step and then to die with him? Well, if that is the job, then I must do it." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
        Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
        http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=aure_enteluva
      • SanKni2313@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 1, 2003
          aure_enteluva@... writes:

          > From Sara over at Prancing_Pony_Partisans...

          Awesome description! It sounds like RotK is going to be incredible! Do you
          think that Sara would mind if I shared her description with a couple of other
          lists that I am on?

          Elollyra

        • SHADOW Kamen
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 3, 2003
            For those who have been unable to see it.

            *ROTK SPOILERS*

            Pippin asks if there is any hope for Frodo and Sam; Gandalf says all they've ever had was a "fool's hope."

            Frodo struggling.

            Merry reassures Pippin that they will see the Shire again.

            The White Rider on the movie.

            The ever watchful Eye of Sauron.

            Orcs on the move.

            Faramir informs Denethor that Osgiliath has fallen.

            Théoden comforts Éowyn.

            Aragorn looking mournful.

            Gandalf reviewing the situation; Minas Tirith prepares; Aragorn is in full Gondorian armor.

            The battering ram, Grond, rams into the gates of Minas Tirith.

            The city is under seige; a winged Nazgûl swipes a soldier off of a tower.

            Sam warns Frodo that Gollum is leading them into a trap.

            Fireballs are catapulted into the City.

            Shelob's Layer.

            Gollum, "Once the Hobbitses are bit…"

            King Théoden and the Rohirrim charge into battle.

            Legolas takes aim.

            The Witch King swoops through the gates and lands, but his way is blocked by Gandalf the White.

            THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING

            DECEMBER 2003

            SHADOWKamen.
            My list:
            http://www.onelist.com/community/Any_Discussion