I found the right place

  • galactin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
      Hey there. I love all the JRR Tolkien stuff so I guess I found the
      right place...
    • bungo_burrows
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
        Welcome galactin! Glad you found the place. Feel free to ask anything
        or throw out your own views on Tolkien, the movies and any of his
        writings. Anything is fair game.

        bungo

        --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "galactin" <galactin@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hey there. I love all the JRR Tolkien stuff so I guess I found the
        > right place...
      • Terry
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
          wrote:
          > Hey there. I love all the JRR Tolkien stuff so I guess I found the
          > right place...

          Welcome Galactin! What do you want to discuss about Tolkien? Throw
          out a topic we can discuss, elaborate, or comment on. Do you have a
          favorite person, place, event, or thing in Middle Earth? Want to
          comment on the movies? Any other ideas? Terry