I think a name change might be in order

  • Dan (on the right, Back to Back state ch
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 5, 2003
      Anna, my dear, I think you should change your name to Rosie Cotton.
      In the books, her and Sam get married ;o)

      Love you,
      Sam
    • Anna Bill
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 5, 2003
        Well my dearest Sam shall we let the group decide? I mean obviously they should know in here that you and I, as Anna and Dan of course, will be wed one day ;o)
        Love,
        Frodo :o)

        "Dan (on the right, Back to Back state champ Tyler Buss on the left)" <reignman_25@...> wrote:
        Anna, my dear, I think you should change your name to Rosie Cotton.
        In the books, her and Sam get married ;o)

        Love you,
        Sam

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 6, 2003
          And have 14 children...
          Are you OK about this, Dan?

          PS, Welcome!

          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 6, 2003
            "And have 14 children... Are you OK about this,
            Dan?
            :o)
            Jack"
            ---------------
            i think we might want to have anna's thoughts on
            this question, after all the girls do most of the
            work when it comes to having babies. us scratchy
            chinned types just get the ball rolling.
            "gunner"

            http://sbc.yahoo.com

                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 6, 2003
                  hee hee.... yes frodo... uprobely should have been rosie (but i like frodo) becasue rosie and sam get merried and have kids... and live happ;ly everafter.... lol....welll i still like frodo though.... pip

                  "Dan (on the right, Back to Back state champ Tyler Buss on the left)" <reignman_25@...> wrote:Anna, my dear, I think you should change your name to Rosie Cotton.
                  In the books, her and Sam get married ;o)

                  Love you,
                  Sam

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  ~Lady Airelon~

                • Katie Beth

                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 6, 2003
                      lol.... 14 is alot to take care of... but u would get to be with rosie....pip ... who happen to be laughing my head of... lol

                      Jack <jack@...> wrote:And have 14 children...
                      Are you OK about this, Dan?

                      PS, Welcome!

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 6, 2003
                        lol... this is a funny conversation.. :) pip

                        david schnyer <gunnera4@...> wrote:"And have 14 children... Are you OK about this,
                        Dan?
                        :o)
                        Jack"
                        ---------------

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 6, 2003
                          lol.... that hasd nothin' to do wit sam and rosie but it still is very funny... and yes gunner u are up very early... lol... pip :)

                          Jack <jack@...> wrote:Morning Gunner - you're up early!

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jul 6, 2003
                              It's still up in the air dear Pippin. Because if I change it to Rosie then who will be Frodo?
                              Talk to you soon.
                              Rosie or Frodo :o)

                              Katie Beth <ladyairelon@...> wrote:
[...]

                              One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in darkness bind them.--- The Lord Of The Rings

                            • Katie Beth

                                Message 15 of 18 , Jul 12, 2003
                                  I think Dan, errr, I mean Sam is onto something here Anna. After all,
                                  we couldn't have Sam getting married to Frodo. That wouldn't do.
                                  There would be talk straight across the Shire and all the way to Bree
                                  and beyond. Certainly would give Old Man Willow something to talk
                                  about. hehehe

                                  Not that there is anything wrong with two fellows living together, if
                                  you get what I mean. Its a hobbits personal choice and shouldn't be
                                  judged by others.

                                  Bungo

                                  --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Dan (on the right, Back
                                  to Back state champ Tyler Buss on the left)" <reignman_25@y...> wrote:
                                  > Anna, my dear, I think you should change your name to Rosie Cotton.
                                  > In the books, her and Sam get married ;o)
                                  >
                                  > Love you,
                                  > Sam
                                • Katie Beth
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jul 12, 2003
                                    i no.... (this is to my Moderator ....) i am not suppose to reply to every message but i didn't i reply to 3/4 and i no i'm not suppose to do that ethier but i couldn't resite replying to a 3rd message....thanks fro understanding and i hope u let them read my reply...

                                    i agree with u i would be much talk if frodo and sam got married... and it would most likely spread... mabye even to Gondor...lol... and it would be a little weird having two hobbits that both happen to be guys and best friends getting married and living togather...

                                    i hope no one took offence i dont mean that in a bad way.... it is perfectly fine for people to be "that way" there is nothing wrong with it... but i really just would perfere to NOT think of two of the main characters from ANY movie/book being "that way" lol... if ye no wut i mean....

                                    Anyways... it would be just a bit odd and i dont really want to think that way...lol... that would be a funny story... and u no sam and frodo would get there story they wanted at the end of the TT movie (u no how sam wonder if there would be stories abotu them...) lol.. they just wouldn't be the stroies they thougth they were gonna be about...lol...

                                    *note: i hope our dear sam and frodo/rosie are laughing and not typing evil lettters to us now.. i hope they understnd were just having funn and we are just kidding... please understand this... and please dont be mad.. thx for understanding out funn and games....*

                                    well thankz that was a amusing letter and very funny to reply to... i wil talk to y'all later... and thanks to my wonderful Moderator who is hopefully letting this go through to the group... lol.... if it doesn't that is ok... oh well... lol... ttyl (the y stadns fo ye... not ya.. i just say POTC and it was da boom.... and if u all go WATCH THE CREDITS.... there IS something at the end.... well that fro listening to me.... lol.... pippin

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jul 12, 2003
                                      Yes Sam and I did discuss this the other night and came to about the same conclusion as you did. So just call me Rosie :o) Talk to you later.
                                      Rosie :o)

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jul 13, 2003
                                        tapes of the bbc "hobbit" programme.
                                        "gunner"