RE: [TolkienDiscussions] New teaser poster of ROTK

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
      You forgot to give us the website address, Diana...
      From: Diana [mailto:artemisa1209@...]

      I just checked out the official website and there's a new teaser poster.
      It's kinda cool but Viggo looks a bit strange, I think. It doesn't really
      look like him. But anyways, I don't think this was mentioned so go check it
      out if you haven't.

      - Diana

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • SanKni2313@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
        Personally, I thought the poster was awesome!!

        Elollyra

        <A HREF="http://www.theonering.net/scrapbook/view/6957">http://www.theonering.net/scrapbook/view/6957</A>

        <A HREF="http://www.theonering.net/scrapbook/view/6956">http://www.theonering.net/scrapbook/view/6956</A>

        In a message dated 7/2/03 12:18:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
        jack@... writes:

        > You forgot to give us the website address, Diana...
        > From: Diana [mailto:artemisa1209@...]
        >
        > I just checked out the official website and there's a new teaser poster.
        > It's kinda cool but Viggo looks a bit strange, I think. It doesn't really
        > look like him. But anyways, I don't think this was mentioned so go check it
        > out if you haven't.
        >
        > - Diana

      • Diana
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
          Official site! sorry http://lordoftherings.net

          SanKni2313@... wrote:Personally, I thought the poster was awesome!!

          Elollyra

          jack@... writes:

          > You forgot to give us the website address, Diana...
          > From: Diana [mailto:artemisa1209@...]
          >
          > I just checked out the official website and there's a new teaser poster.
          > It's kinda cool but Viggo looks a bit strange, I think. It doesn't really
          > look like him. But anyways, I don't think this was mentioned so go check it
          > out if you haven't.
          >
          > - Diana

        • Katie Beth
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2003
            thx they were great poster....... i want it for my room......

            Diana <artemisa1209@...> wrote:Official site! sorry http://lordoftherings.net

            jack@... writes:

            > You forgot to give us the website address, Diana...
            > From: Diana [mailto:artemisa1209@...]
            >
            > I just checked out the official website and there's a new teaser poster.
            > It's kinda cool but Viggo looks a bit strange, I think. It doesn't really
            > look like him. But anyways, I don't think this was mentioned so go check it
            > out if you haven't.
            >
            > - Diana

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            ~Lady Airelon~