Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: New poll for TolkienDiscussions

  • Tripleleo60@cs.com
    Message 1 of 311 , May 4, 2003
      In a message dated 5/4/03 6:49:53 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
      martal810@... writes:

      > (Yes, I'm playing catch-up... been travelling.)

      I was wondering what happened to you. Welcome back.

      Sir Question of the Mark, K of T.

      Aure entuluva!

    • TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
      Message 311 of 311 , Nov 13, 2011
        TolkienDiscussions group:

        Hey, why don't we read The Hobbit together?

        o Most excellent idea!
        o Bah Humbug

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!