Re: Galadriel Accessories

  • galadrieljrrtolkienfan
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 3 9:00 AM
      Jason,
      REALLY GOOD site!!! Thanks sooo much!

      <jason.lavers@s...> wrote:
      > Found this site
      > http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Elf/Galadriel/Accessories.htm
      >
      > Interesting
      > Namarie
      > Jason
    • galadrieljrrtolkienfan
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 3 9:25 AM
        Jason,
        that test said I was Eowyn!!! Argh!!! somethings wrong!!!:-)

        > By the way have you passed the test fair one? If not take it again
        at this
        > site.
        > http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm
        >
        > Namarie fair lady for you are truly Galadriel
      • Marta Layton
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 3 11:04 AM
          Count yourself lucky: I got Celeborn. I mean, come on, I *know* I have more personality than that. Ugh.

          Marta

          =-=-=

          "It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succour of these years wherein we are set: uprooting the evil in the fields that we know." ~ Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien's The Return of the King

          that test said I was Eowyn!!! Argh!!! somethings wrong!!!:-)

          > By the way have you passed the test fair one?  If not take it again
          at this
          > site.
          > http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm
          >
          > Namarie fair lady for you are truly Galadriel

        • Jason Lavers
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 3 3:18 PM
            I took the test myself and lady Galadriel I am Bilbo, wise writer and a hobbit, which does fit me.  I am a writer of Celtic myth and Legend.

            Want me to tell you a story fair lady?  For Elves like stories too.

            Jason (Celtic Myst)

            href="http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm">http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 3 3:22 PM
              Fair lady Marta.  According to the test I am Bilbo Baggins, and yes I am a writer not of the Hobbit's tale but of Celtic Myths and Legends.  In the day time I am a computer tech / trainer.  - so if any of you need computer help (shameless plug) e-mail me.

              Your are right, most likely you have more personality then that.

              By the way, is there anyone else on this group that hails from Montreal Or at least Canada?

              Jason
              Montreal QC CAN

              that test said I was Eowyn!!! Argh!!! somethings wrong!!!:-)

              > By the way have you passed the
              test fair one?  If not take it again
              at this

              site.

              href="http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm">http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm

              > Namarie fair lady for you are truly
              Galadriel

            • martal810
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 3 4:41 PM
                > Fair lady Marta. According to the test I am Bilbo Baggins, and
                yes I am a
                > writer not of the Hobbit's tale but of Celtic Myths and Legends.
                In the day
                > time I am a computer tech / trainer. - so if any of you need
                computer help
                > (shameless plug) e-mail me.
                >
                > Your are right, most likely you have more personality then that.

                This probably deserves some

                All right, now that that's taken care of...the one thing that I
                really have in common with Celeborn is that he stayed behind in
                Middle-Earth. Wasn't he the last elf to leave M.E. (besides those
                that chose tostay, like Arwen)? I think that was mentioned in the
                appendix, though it might be in the Prologue (in Fellowship). I also
                tend to want to hold on to the past, while all of my friends are
                always pressing forward.

                Marta
              • Sharon
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 3 4:53 PM
                  Hey, it says I'm Galadriel! How about them apples? *grin*

                  Of course, we all know I'm really an Entwife--but it's still cool! :D

                  Fimbrethil

                  --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Lavers"
                  <jason.lavers@s...> wrote:
                  > "Ti but a little"
                  > No trouble at all my lady ofr one shall Lady of the wood best one
                  can, for
                  > then she'll let me pass through her land.
                  >
                  > Anytime, my lady
                  >
                  > By the way have you passed the test fair one? If not take it again
                  at this
                  > site.
                  > http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm
                  >
                  > Namarie fair lady for you are truly Galadriel
                • Bruce Alan Wilson

                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 4 6:34 AM
                      <jason.lavers@s...> wrote:
                      > Fair lady Marta. According to the test I am Bilbo Baggins, and
                      yes I am a
                      > writer not of the Hobbit's tale but of Celtic Myths and Legends.
                      In the day
                      > time I am a computer tech / trainer. - so if any of you need
                      computer help
                      > (shameless plug) e-mail me.
                      >
                      > Your are right, most likely you have more personality then that.
                      >
                      > By the way, is there anyone else on this group that hails from
                      Montreal Or
                      > at least Canada?
                      >
                      > Jason
                      > Montreal QC CAN

                      Mae Govannen! I'm Canadian. I'm from New Brunswick.
                      Aryndiel
                    • Jason Lavers
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 4 1:48 PM
                        Hey I was born in P.E.I. in the great town of Summerside.

                        I have relatives throughout NB, PEI, NS

                        Great, and ice to know ya, what town may I ask?

                        Jason

                        Marta.  According to the test I am Bilbo Baggins, and
                        yes I am a
                        > writer not of the Hobbit's tale but of Celtic Myths and
                        Legends.
                        In the day
                        > time I am a computer tech /
                        trainer.  - so if any of you need
                        computer help

                        (shameless plug) e-mail me.

                        > Your are right, most likely
                        you have more personality then that.

                        > By the way, is there
                        anyone else on this group that hails from
                        Montreal Or
                        > at least
                        Canada?

                        > Jason
                        > Montreal QC CAN

                        Mae Govannen!  I'm Canadian.  I'm from New Brunswick.
                        Aryndiel

                      • bungo_burrows
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 6 3:01 PM
                          Yes there are others in Canada here Jason. I am Gary "Bungo Burrows"
                          Bellinger from Port Colborne, in southern Ontario, just down the road
                          from Niagara Falls.

                          <jason.lavers@s...> wrote:
                          > Fair lady Marta. According to the test I am Bilbo Baggins, and yes
                          I am a
                          > writer not of the Hobbit's tale but of Celtic Myths and Legends.
                          In the day
                          > time I am a computer tech / trainer. - so if any of you need
                          computer help
                          > (shameless plug) e-mail me.
                          >
                          > Your are right, most likely you have more personality then that.
                          >
                          > By the way, is there anyone else on this group that hails from
                          Montreal Or
                          > at least Canada?
                          >
                          > Jason
                          > Montreal QC CAN

                          Members,

                        • bungo_burrows
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 6 10:27 PM
                            Well, most of the SARS stuff is contained to around Toronto although
                            all hospitals in Ontario are restricted to staff and patients, no
                            visitors. Haven't heard of any suspected cases in Niagra so far.

                            Gary

                            <jason.lavers@s...> wrote:
                            > "How's it going eh"?
                            >
                            > Hope your doing ok since the SARS stuff going around?
                            >
                            > Jason here Montreal

                            Service.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 6 10:32 PM

                              Yeh not in Quebec either, glad to hear it my friend.

                              Keep well.

                              Jason

                              <jason.lavers@s...> wrote:
                              > > Fair lady Marta.
                              According to the test I am Bilbo Baggins, and
                              yes
                              > I am
                              > > writer not of the Hobbit's tale but of Celtic Myths and
                              Legends.
                              > In the day
                              > > time I am a computer tech
                              / trainer.  - so if any of you need
                              > computer help
                              > > (shameless plug) e-mail me.
                              > >
                              > > Your are
                              right, most likely you have more personality then that.

                              > > By the way, is there anyone else on this group that hails
                              from
                              > Montreal Or
                              > > at least Canada?
                              > >
                              > > Jason
                              > > Montreal QC CAN

                              2003 1:08:08 PM
                              > > To:
                              TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
                              > > Subject: Re:
                              [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Galadriel Accessories

                              Count yourself lucky: I got Celeborn. I mean, come on, I *know* I

                              have more
                              > > personality than that. Ugh.
                              > >
                              > > Marta<BR>>=-=-=
                              > > "It is not our part to master
                              all the tides of the world, but to
                              do
                              > what is
                              > > in
                              us for the succour of these years wherein we are set:
                              uprooting
                              > the evil
                              > > in the fields that we know." ~ Gandalf,
                              J.R.R. Tolkien's The
                              Return
                              > of the
                              > > King

                              18:01:27
                              > > To: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com

                              > > Jason,
                              > > that test said I was Eowyn!!! Argh!!!
                              somethings wrong!!!:-)

                              > > > By
                              the way have you passed the test fair one?  If not take it

                              again
                              > > at this
                              > > > site.

                              href="http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm">http://www.zovakware.com/tests/lordoftherings.htm

                              > > > Namarie fair lady for you are truly
                              Galadriel

                              > > Come and visit our Tolkien Discussions group online and take

                              advantage
                              > > of our Messages, Chat, Files, Photos, Links,
                              Database, Polls,
                              > Members,
                              > > and Calendar
                              sections.

                              the Yahoo! Terms of
                              Service.

                              > Yahoo! Groups
                              Sponsor

                              > Come and visit our Tolkien
                              Discussions group online and take
                              advantage
                              > of our Messages,
                              Chat, Files, Photos, Links, Database, Polls,
                              Members,
                              > and
                              Calendar sections.

                              of Service.

                            • bungo_burrows
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 6 10:49 PM
                                Aye. I am keeping my fingers crossed and staying healthy.

                                Thanks

                                <jason.lavers@s...> wrote:
                                > Yeh not in Quebec either, glad to hear it my friend.
                                >
                                > Keep well.
                                >
                                > Jason

                                Service.