RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Question... Galadriel's Crown

  • Jason Lavers
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 1, 2003
      Watched LOTR and I could not find a place anywhere where the crown was mentioned.  However they did mention Galadriel's  Ring in the Extended version

      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 6, 2003
        Prick me, do I not bleed
        Wrong me, do I not venge

        Ooops sorry, wrong movie.....

        Well I've never bled Nescafe or Folgers but you can taste the French
        Vanilla when I bleed. :-)

        --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "galadrieljrrtolkienfan"