Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Taking the Piss

  • Kate George
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2003
      Ooooh, wash your mouth out with soap!

      Kate
      Website http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kate.george

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jack <jack@...>

      > A tosser is a wanker
      > hth
      > Jack
    • david schnyer
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 1, 2003
        i'm just a bit irritated, i've got this song on
        file in my computer but i can't fgure out how to
        get it here to the group to share it with
        you-all. it's not quite tolkein but it sort of
        fits. anyway here's a url for the lyrics. meg
        davis is the writer and you can find her cd
        "captain jack and the mermaid" by google
        searching meg davis "elf glade"
        "gunner"
        ---------
        http://www.smacdonald.com/pegasus/songs/elf-glade.html