Thorongil is...

  • John <johnjabberoo@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 1, 2003
      None other than Aragorn.

      John the Texas Hobbit

      --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <jack@t...> wrote:
      > Nurn is the southern part of Mordor, where Sauron's slaves toil in
      the
      > fields to produce food for his military...
      >
      > By what name is Thorongil better known?

    • bungo_burrows
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 12, 2003
        Not sure how much of a part he took place in The Hobbit, but I bet
        Ian Holm would do a plausible role of Gaffer Gamgee or, Eru forbid
        I'm saying this, Otho Sackville-Baggins.

        bungo burrows

        "Within certain limits, my potential is unlimited."

        --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <itzsharon@y...>