Hi everybody!

  • blue_grasshopper81 <traksik@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      Hi all,

      I've been a member here for months already, but haven't really posted
      up to now. But now that I too have finally seen the Two Towers, I just
      had to talk to somebody about it. I don't have many real life friends
      who'd be able to really discuss it, and those who've seen the movie
      and have loved it, haven't read the books so they can't comment on the
      changes they have made. So I'm hoping you guys will help me out. :)

      Anyway, I'll be looking froward to hearing your thoughts and sharing
      mine!

      Kathy