Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Serkis Defends His Digital Performance

  • Ruby Black
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      I would agree with Serkis. Since he didn't just do a
      voice over, but rather the whole motions of the
      character he should be aloud to compete for such
      things as best actor [or supporting]. I never really
      thought about it, but it is just like having a really
      good makeup job.

      rew
      from the realm of Arda.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com