Re: Rugby_née__Bastardization_of_the_book,_The_two_towers

  • queentii <queentii@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 274 , Jan 1, 2003
      There was a Rugby Club at my unversity as well - were did you go to
      school if I may ask?

      Was quite good friends with the captain - odd fellow who liked to
      climb in my suite's windows from his suite above....and would hide
      with me to study so it wouldn;t ruin his reputation. LOL He is a
      lawyer now...

      Queen Tii

      --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon <itzsharon@y...>"

    • the_fence_sitter <fence_sitter@hotmail.c
      Message 274 of 274 , Jan 13, 2003
        --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, sandra maltez
        <violetrose202000@y...> wrote:

        > (and who doesn´t like Sean Bean?!).
        Mad crazy peoples mayhaps?

        Oh and I love them both too, and for almost opposite reasons.

        Cya
        Fence

        * * * * *
        Interesting link of the the day
        http://www.medialens.org
        * * * * *
        "if I told you she's in heaven
        and the pain will cease tomorrow
        she'll watch over you
        and the Lord will ease your sorrow.
        But it's just not so"
        -Michael J Sheehy (I can't comfort you) "