Re: Hobbit Trilogy

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 7:56 AM
      My understanding is that they've 'mined' THE QUEST FOR EREBOR and other parts of HOME for things that happened 'offstage' in Book!HOBBIT (e.g. what Gandalf was doing between leaving Thorin & Co. at Mirkwood and returning before the Battle of the Five Armies.)

    • scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 12:11 PM
        Yes, the article I read mentioned the assault on Dol Goldur

        My understanding is that they've 'mined' THE QUEST FOR EREBOR and other parts of HOME for things that happened 'offstage' in Book!HOBBIT (e.g. what Gandalf was doing between leaving Thorin & Co. at Mirkwood and returning before the Battle of the Five Armies.)

        Bruce Alan Wilson
        http://wvdemolay.com
        http://www.demolay.org
        http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=7353231&fr_id=18065&pg=personal