Hobbit Trilogy

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3 KB
    Caution - this website may not be totally serious

    http://www.holymoly.com/film-dvd/news/hobbit-will-be-trilogy-peter-jackson-c
    onfirms-theyve-got-enough-stuff63859

    (When I die I want to be buried with some bronze arrowheads and my car keys,
    just to annoy future archaeologists)
    Click here for jokes, cartoons, and voluptuous redheads:
    mailto: <mailto:moraldepravity-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
    moraldepravity-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    PS I lied about the redheads...
  • scott
    Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2012

      Yeah, say that yesterday. Way cool!

      Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
        At 03:41 PM Tuesday 7/31/2012, Jack wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Jack included below]

        Caution - this website may not be totally serious

        http://www.holymoly.com/film-dvd/news/hobbit-will-be-trilogy-peter-jackson-c
        onfirms-theyve-got-enough-stuff63859

        It was on the news the day before.  The story ended with the announcement that the first part was due out in December of 2013.

        . . . ronn!  :)

      • Bruce Alan Wilson
        Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
          My understanding is that they've 'mined' THE QUEST FOR EREBOR and other parts of HOME for things that happened 'offstage' in Book!HOBBIT (e.g. what Gandalf was doing between leaving Thorin & Co. at Mirkwood and returning before the Battle of the Five Armies.)

        • scott
          Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
            Yes, the article I read mentioned the assault on Dol Goldur

            My understanding is that they've 'mined' THE QUEST FOR EREBOR and other parts of HOME for things that happened 'offstage' in Book!HOBBIT (e.g. what Gandalf was doing between leaving Thorin & Co. at Mirkwood and returning before the Battle of the Five Armies.)

            Bruce Alan Wilson
            http://wvdemolay.com
            http://www.demolay.org
            http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=7353231&fr_id=18065&pg=personal