Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Book Review

  • scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2012
      I agree about the plate spinning. And this spinner keeps adding poles and plates on top of existing plates!

      I'm not sure how far in you are so I don't want to give anything away but I'm reminded of the idea Darwin got from Malthus when formulating Natural Selection: More offspring are produced than can possibly survive.

      scott
      (Sir QotM)

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2012

        I’m part way through book 2

        It’s good stuff – but when I’m finished, I’ll take a break before the next one