Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 25, 2012

      To all inhabitants of Gondor...

      (
      Any drive to reduce paperwork only results in extra paperwork)

      Click here for jokes, cartoons, and voluptuous redheads:
      mailto:moraldepravity-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      PS I lied about the redheads...

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 25, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 2 KB
      To all residents of Gondor...

      (My wife's so pessimistic that if there was an Olympics for pessimism, she
      wouldn't fancy her chances)