Of the Beginning of Days: being a summary

  • Morjuc
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2012
      Being the first chapter in the next section: Quenta Silmarillion.

      Melkor was brooding in the outer darkness, and was disliked Tulkas something fierce.
      Yvanna made some lamps to light middle earth, with help from Manwe. She also grew much plant life, sent beast forth.
      The Valar gathered together on the Isle of Almaren to relax after all their labours, and Tulkas marries Nessa, and has a nap.
      Melkor, being full of hate, (and presumably too much time on his hands) passes over the walls of night whilst the valar are unawares, and delves himself the fortress of Utumno and launches war, destroying the lamps. Flame was poured all over Middle Earth, destroying marring much. Almaren is destroyed, so they move to Aman, the westernmost land of middle earth.
      Thus ended the spring of middle earth, with Melkor still at large.

      The Valar make their new home nice, including the city Valmar. Nienna grows the Two Trees of Valinor. They are terribly awsome, their light waxes and wanes, and so we have The Count of Time.

      The Valar work hard in Aman. Middle earth is a little bit less attended. Aule is frend of the Noldor. Manwe sees/knows almost everything. Varda is married to Manwe. Ulmo dwelt in the ocean with other spirits, and never ever foraske middle earth. Yvanna gave middle earth some attention too.

      Thus the world was before the firstborn children arrived. We discuss elves, men, and their various gifts and whatnot from Illuvatar. We end the chapter ont he mysterious note. What will happen to the elves when the world ends?

      And thus to chapter two. I look forward to reading someone's summary thereof.

      Alyssa
    • Morjuc
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2012
        Being the first chapter in the next section: Quenta Silmarillion.

        Melkor was brooding in the outer darkness, and disliked Tulkas something fierce.
        Yvanna made some lamps to light middle earth, with help from Manwe. She also grew much plant life and sent beast forth.
        The Valar gathered together on the Isle of Almaren to relax after all their labours, and Tulkas marries Nessa, and has a nap.
        Melkor, being full of hate, (and presumably too much time on his hands) passes over the walls of night whilst the valar are unawares. He delves himself the fortress of Utumno and launches war on the Valar, destroying the lamps. Flame was poured all over Middle Earth, destroying and marring much. Almaren is destroyed, so they move to Aman, the westernmost land of Middle Earth.
        Thus ended the spring of middle earth, with Melkor still at large.

        The Valar make their new home nice, including the city Valmar. Nienna grows the Two Trees of Valinor. They are terribly awsome, their light waxes and wanes, and so we have The Count of Time.

        The Valar work hard in Aman. Middle earth is a little bit less attended. Aule is frend of the Noldor. Manwe sees/knows almost everything. Varda is married to Manwe. Ulmo dwells in the ocean with other spirits, and never, ever foraskes Middle Earth. Yvanna gives Middle Earth some attention too.

        Thus the world was before the firstborn children arrived. We discuss elves, men, and their various gifts and whatnot from Illuvatar. We end the chapter on a mysterious note. What will happen to the elves when the world ends?

        Sorry about posting twice...but I couldn't not fix all the errors when I noticed them.

        Alyssa