Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Re-reading 'The Hobbit" 20+ years later......

  • whiteladyofrohan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 26, 2011
      We did a Silmarillion discussion a few years back which was moderated by Matt West (a member of this group).  He summarized each chapter and then we discussed it.  I put together these chapter summaries into a single Word document which can be found in the Files section of this group under the title Silmarillion Chapter Discussion.

      Here's a link to the files section:

      Debbie
      "One does not read The Silmarillion; one either abandons it in bored disgust, or else one lives in it."
      Peter Kreeft, 'Afterword: The Wonder of the Silmarillion', Shadows of Imagination (1979)