Re-reading the Hobbit, 20+ years later....

  • Ty B
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Well, I started re-reading the classic yesterday, Nov. 1 on my 44th birthday, using the edition I got on my 12th birthday. I must say I am really enjoying the story- I'm up to 'Riddles in the Dark' by reading at lunch time. I was a little afraid it would seem 'childish' after all these years, but i am really enjoying it. I'm not sure my 5 year old is ready for it, but I am enjoying it.

      I also went into my local Half-Price Books and scroed 'Children of Hurin' for $6.98! Happy Birthday to me!

      Ty