Re: The Soddit

  • rphilo
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2011
      Yer darn right we should worry about the carrot. It's probably pregnant, and its boyfriend is a Villanova Ballhog, or worse, Tim Benzedrine.
      I've never been tempted to reread BotR since 1969 when I eagerly grabbed it of the shelf, but I've heard that it is the only parody of a book to itself be in continuous print for over 50 years. Try Amazon. Doug Kinney & somebody else wrote it.

      Ron Philo