RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Gandalf's age....

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2011

      In Unfinished Tales, they are named as  Alatar and Pallando.

      Hth

      Jack

      From: poikaa <kb8dns@...>
      Subject: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Gandalf's age....
      To: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 12:50 PM

      And to go along with this question who are the other wizards? I think I remember Radgast and there is Saruman along with Gandalf. Gandalf was a wizard to do with animals and the woods, Nature so to speak.

      poikaa

      --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, scott <tripleleome@...> wrote:

      > About two years older than dirt. Gandalf is one of the Maiar (sp?) that is one of the lesser immortal spirits that made the world.

    • scott
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2011
        You're right Jack. I didn't look hard enough.