Re: Prequels titles are released

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011
      My understanding is that Jackson is going to mine the materials in HOME that deal with events that happened (a) 'offstage' in THE HOBBIT, such as the White Council's driving the Necromancer out of Mirkwood and (b) that happened between THE HOBBIT and LOTR.  So it isn't as though he's pulling the extra materials out of his a**; it is going to be derived from JRRT (or at least CRT).

    • Morjuc
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2011
        As long as there are no skull avalanches and/or gratuitous breaking of wizardry staffs, I shall give it a chance....

        Alyssa