Battle Lords: the Web Series

  • Nicky A
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011
      Do you like movies like Lord of the Rings, Narnia, and the Highlander? Then you'll love Battle Lords! Battle Lords is a web series about a group of friends in the modern day who find themselves fighting the forces of darkness in a medieval dream world they go to when they are asleep. The series is free to watch and can be found at www.battlelords.tv If you like it, join our Facebook and Twitter pages (links are located on the web page).

      If you do not know, a web series is a TV show that is found on the web. They are usually independently-produced and personally funded. The episodes are shorter than a normal TV show, and episodes are posted usually as they are finished. Check out our links page, which contains a directory of other web series with a medieval and/or gaming theme.