RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Hobbit Movie News

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2010
      Nope, he didn't.
      I'm sure Morgan Freeman would have a good go at Gandalf

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2010
        Dark-skinned people were sufficiently unusual in that part of Middle Earth that if Gandalf were not of Caucasian appearance---remember, he was an angel in human/elf disguise, so that he could move freely and unrecognizedly in the world stirring up covert resistance to Sauron.