Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Newbee!

  • whiteladyofrohan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2010
      I do.  But I guess I just don't understand why THIS movie is going to be in 3-D.   I don't want the special effects to detract from the story.

      You don?t like 3D?

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2010

        I don’t think the filming in 3D will detract/distract. It didn’t on Avatar which can easily be watched in non-3D form with no loss.

        I hope that is true!