Sound the Horn!

  • Ronn! Blankenship
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
        Tee hee!

        I'm sure that the world will come to regret giving the World Cup to South
        Africa...

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
          At 12:55 PM Monday 7/12/2010, Jack wrote:

          >Tee hee!
          >
          >I'm sure that the world will come to regret giving the World Cup to South
          >Africa...

          At least after all these years they finally found a way to get the
          attention of Americans . . .

          . . . ronn! :)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
            Those horns sounded just as crappy and annoying in Canada nevermind the fact
            that they totally wiped out any footie atmosphere. THE MOST DREADFUL part of
            the whole tournament!

            The only thing those stupid horns could accomplish is to turn you off the
            World Cup.

            Gary