Returning Member

  • scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2009
      Greetings. I've re-joined the group after about 4 years. I probably won't post much as I used to since life is busy these days but I'll enjoy reading what others have to say.

      Sir Question of the Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
        Hello, Sir Q!

        Welcome back!
        Last time you were here I think we were all arguing about the movies.
        It has been quiet lately, but I hope we will soon be able to argue about the
        Hobbit movie(s)
        Anyone know the release date?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009

          An article on Wikipediastates the Hobbit is being made in two parts with 2011 and 2012 as proposed release dates.

          Of more immediate interest: Does anyone know the US broadcast date of Sasuke 23? ;-D

          Sir Q of the M