Please support me

  • Bruce Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
      National MS Society
       Accept the Challenge - Bike Ms

      Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS. That's why I registered for the Bike MS Tour, and why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

      The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to creating a world free from MS but they can't do it without our help. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

      Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do. Please share this with anyone who you think might be interested.

      I will be riding this on my Greenspeed Recumbent Trike; my team captain says that as far as he knows, I will be the first 'bentrider on the course. The ride will be physically challenging, but nothing compared to what many MS patients have to go through just to get through the day. If you are a cyclist and can come to West Virginia, please consider riding the course yourself, either as a solo rider or as a part of a team.

      P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from Bike MS are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the movement against MS, please visit nationalmssociety.org.

      Click here to visit my personal page.
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?px=7353231&pg=personal&fr_id=12992&et=fYH-8Tj7Z59yW4KcU_nktw..&s_tafId=141258

      Click here to view the team page for Company Bicycle
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?team_id=179484&pg=team&fr_id=12992&et=S7HtT3u5PIqC-2OgV8fhiw..&s_tafId=141258

      National MS Society Logo

      Early and ongoing treatment with an FDA-approved therapy can make a difference for people with multiple sclerosis. Learn about your options by talking to your health care professional and contacting the National MS Society at http://www.nationalmssociety.org/ or 1-800-FIGHT-MS (344-4867).

      Our postal address is:
      National Multiple Sclerosis Society
      733 Third Avenue
      New York, New York 10017

      Unsubscribe
      Email Preferences
      Forward to a Friend
      Privacy Policy

    • Bruce Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009

        http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?px=7353231&pg=personal&fr_id=12992&et=Bh8yG7x_jWQJ7vl06g7-GA..&s_tafId=141258

        http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?team_id=179484&pg=team&fr_id=12992&et=3Pkt8N-GdWc_S0Hej-btLw..&s_tafId=141258

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
          National MS Society
           Accept the Challenge - Bike Ms

          Some of you may have gotten this already; forgive the redundancy, but several addresses bounced, and accordingly--in order to make sure that everyone gets this message--I am sending it again.

          Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS; you probably know at least one person who has it. That's why I registered for the Bike MS Tour, and why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

          The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to creating a world free from MS but they can't do it without our help. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

          Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do. If any of you are cyclists and can come to West Virginia, I'd love to have you join my team, or enter as a singleton; go to http://tinyurl.com/WVMSRideBAW for further information

          http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?px=7353231&pg=personal&fr_id=12992&et=VEqB7W6CknBlfEXEq7iRwg..&s_tafId=141258

          http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?team_id=179484&pg=team&fr_id=12992&et=FI7LAZEAO_xJeGRGYN0xRg..&s_tafId=141258

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009

            http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?px=7353231&pg=personal&fr_id=12992&et=P9Pyq5zvLFIB7M7zkHs6-A..&s_tafId=141258

            http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WVTBikeEvents?team_id=179484&pg=team&fr_id=12992&et=yJMoNaioHus6DiI5jLS5wg..&s_tafId=141258

            National MS Society Logo

            Early and ongoing treatment with an FDA-approved therapy can make a difference for people with multiple sclerosis. Learn about your options by talking to your health care professional and contacting the National MS Society at http://www.nationalmssociety.org/ or 1-800-FIGHT-MS (344-4867).

            Our postal address is:
            National Multiple Sclerosis Society
            733 Third Avenue
            New York, New York 10017

            Unsubscribe
            Email Preferences
            Forward to a Friend
            Privacy Policy

          • Bruce Alan Wilson
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009
              I wish to apologize for that message; it was not supposed to go to the list.