Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: A stupid Question, I am sure

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2009
      Can't remember where or what volume it was in, but I am pretty sure you are
      right about Elrond's wife being raped by the orcs. IIRC, she was and
      tortured by Orcs in the Redhorn Gate, Celebrían left Elrond and went over
      the sea to seek healing. I believe there were numerous mentions about
      Elrond's son, I believe they were Elrohir and Elladan, going on Orc raids in
      vengeance of her torture.