RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Not Receiving Email Messages from the Group

  • Ronn! Blankenship
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
      I chose to be nice and not say anything about that . . . :P

      At 03:18 PM Tuesday 7/28/2009, Jack wrote:

      Welcome to Yahoogroups!

      From: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com [ mailto:TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ronn! Blankenship

      Probably not related, but yesterday afternoon messages I sent weren't appearing on another list that I have been a member of for over 10 years, although messages from other folks seemed to be going through just fine.  It apparently cleared up on its own after several hours.  No idea why it happened there, either . . .

      . . . ronn!  :)

      Anyone who works with @#&*%$! computers for any length of time at all finds out why the little arrow on the screen is called a "cursor" . . .

      . . . ronn!  :)