Re: Entwives

  • abiguglyguy
    Message 1 of 173 , Oct 9, 2008
      In the begining of The Fellowship of the Ring Sam Gamgee is sitting around The Green Dragon (I think) yacking with Ted Sandyman and others about current events. He mentions his cousin Hal having seen a "tree-man" up beyond the north moors. Are we not to assume that what Hal really saw was an ent wife?
      Message 173 of 173 , Oct 24, 2010

        No never, but worth a look

        http://www.netpoets.com/classic/poems/013015.htm