Entwives

    Message 1 of 173 , Oct 8, 2008

      What did the Entwives look like?

      Treebeard says something about how he doesn’t remember exactly (it has been a long time)

      But I get the impression that the Entwives are more like bushes than trees

      Is that just me?  Or can someone quote me the relevant description?

      Message 173 of 173 , Oct 24, 2010

        No never, but worth a look

        http://www.netpoets.com/classic/poems/013015.htm