Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Poll results for TolkienDiscussions

    Message 1 of 118 , Sep 28, 2008
      Dol Amroth? Gondor? Pish!! Too many damned tourists and loud teenagers with their parties and such. Nah, the Shire is the place to be and I suppose Bree is alright being at a major trading crossroads and all. You can take lovely day trips to Rivendell, the Blue Mountains, Grey Havens, The Old Forest or even the Barrow Downs for the adventurous thrill seekers. Those elves aren't too bad if you keep them at arm's length, if you get my meaning, and the less I have to deal with the big people, the better.

      Bungo Burrows
      Message 118 of 118 , Nov 26, 2011
        Well, I reckon that's unanimous!

        Who's going to start us off reading the Hobbit?