Spain little Middle Earth on yuotube

  • petierramedia
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2008
      Dear Friends:

      We have put a yuotube

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJdyeA8vP50

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiDk1MH_mU0

      www.pequenatierramedia.es
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008

        I’m very impressed

        Would you like someone to proofread the English?

        There are a few problems…

          >Would you like someone to proofread the English?
          >
          >There are a few problems&
          >

          >:o)
          >Jack...

          You know, my wife and I noticed that as well. There are a few
          confusing grammar situations that leave one scratching their head. She
          (from Madrid) has also offered to help.

          A tree named Bilbo?

          Take care,
          Steve

          I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian,
          against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008

            Si puede mandarnos las palabras en inglés y en español, podemos hacer una traducion mejor para ustedes

            >Would you like someone to proofread the English?
            >
            >There are a few problems&
            >

            >:o)
            >Jack...

            You know, my wife and I noticed that as well. There are a few
            confusing grammar situations that leave one scratching their head. She
            (from Madrid ) has also offered to help.

            A tree named Bilbo?

            Take care,
            Steve

            I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian,
            against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
              At 08:16 PM 8/5/2008 +0100, Jack wrote:

              >Si puede mandarnos las palabras en inglés y en español, podemos hacer una
              >traducion mejor para ustedes
              >

              >:o)
              >Jack...

              Most certainly. And with general presentation errors, the word Youtube
              (check the subject line), for example. And please don't take any offers for
              assistance negatively, Jack and Maria and I are just trying to be nice and
              helpful. If this is a professional endeavor the spelling and grammar should
              be spotless.

              Take care,
              S.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 12, 2008
                Gracias, mi englés es muy pobre, forgive me.

                The very important is the project.

                Os puedo mandar lo que veais mal y lo traducís.

                Gracias

                A donde lo envio?

                Where do I send?

                Thanks a lot

                petimedia@...
                www.pequenatierramedia.es

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 12, 2008

                  No hay problema…

                  Aquí, por favor

                  No problem

                  Send it here please

                  petimedia@yahoo. es
                  www.pequenatierrame dia.es

                  --- In TolkienDiscussions@ yahoogroups. com, "Jack" <jack@...> wrote:

                  > Si puede mandarnos las palabras en inglés y en español, podemos
                  hacer una
                  > traducion mejor para ustedes
                  >

                  > :o)
                  > Jack...
                  >
                  > _____

                  w:st="on">Spain little Middle Earth on
                  yuotube

                  > At 06:46 PM 8/5/2008 +0100, Jack wrote:
                  >
                  > >I m very impressed
                  > >
                  > >Would you like someone to proofread the English?
                  > >
                  > >There are a few problems&
                  > >

                  > >:o)
                  > >Jack...
                  >
                  > You know, my wife and I noticed that as well. There are a few
                  > confusing grammar situations that leave one scratching their head.
                  She
                  > (from Madrid )
                  has also offered to help.