RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Real trip in little Middle Earth in Spain

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2008

      That’s one volunteer for a dressing up party…

      A weekend of dressing up as hobbits would be quite good fun, and sure to attract lots of crazy people :o)

      Think of the free publicity!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
        Tolkien Discussions

        What a wonderful idea!!! I think that would be so fun. I will do it J

        Ren

        My wife is from Madrid and was wondering how this will actually
        happen, especially if there aren't really any special effects, but it is
        all supposed to be in the imagination. She did say it was a backwards part
        of Spain and the medieval feel would be there. She went fishing in some of
        the areas on the map and thought that maybe the actual landscape was a bit
        too mellow, but we both wish you the best. The next time she goes back to
        Madrid , I should tag along, dress like a ringwraith, and scare the pants of
        off tourists.
        I think you should branch out and make it a fantasy land with people
        dressed like orcs, trolls, elves and the like, sort of a D&D theme land.

        Take care,
        Steve

        At 03:14 PM 7/7/2008 +0000, you wrote:

        >We have a projecto to recreate in a natural scenaries the middle
        >earth in a north to Madrid (
        w:st="on"> Spain ) Our projetc is a ecotutism thematic.

        >www.pequenatierram edia.es
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >Gonzalo/Gemma

        I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian,
        against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard

        Only on Yahoo!

        World of Star Wars

        Meet fans, watch

        videos & more.

        Moderator Central

        Get answers to

        your questions about

        running Y! Groups.

        Change your life

        with Yahoo! Groups

        balance nutrition,

        activity & well-being.

        Need to Reply?

        MARKETPLACE

        You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.