Real trip in little Middle Earth in Spain

  • petierramedia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
      We have a projecto to recreate in a natural scenaries the middle
      earth in a north to Madrid (Spain) Our projetc is a ecotutism thematic.

      www.pequenatierramedia.es

      Thanks

      Gonzalo/Gemma
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008

        Very impressed

        Must think about Madrid!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2008
          Hello there:
          My wife is from Madrid and was wondering how this will actually
          happen, especially if there aren't really any special effects, but it is
          all supposed to be in the imagination. She did say it was a backwards part
          of Spain and the medieval feel would be there. She went fishing in some of
          the areas on the map and thought that maybe the actual landscape was a bit
          too mellow, but we both wish you the best. The next time she goes back to
          Madrid, I should tag along, dress like a ringwraith, and scare the pants of
          off tourists.
          I think you should branch out and make it a fantasy land with people
          dressed like orcs, trolls, elves and the like, sort of a D&D theme land.

          Take care,
          Steve

          At 03:14 PM 7/7/2008 +0000, you wrote:
          >We have a projecto to recreate in a natural scenaries the middle
          >earth in a north to Madrid (Spain) Our projetc is a ecotutism thematic.
          >
          >www.pequenatierramedia.es
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >Gonzalo/Gemma

          I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian,
          against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13, 2008

            That’s one volunteer for a dressing up party…

            A weekend of dressing up as hobbits would be quite good fun, and sure to attract lots of crazy people :o)

            Think of the free publicity!

            My wife is from Madrid and was wondering how this will actually
            happen, especially if there aren't really any special effects, but it is
            all supposed to be in the imagination. She did say it was a backwards part
            of Spain and the medieval feel would be there. She went fishing in some of
            the areas on the map and thought that maybe the actual landscape was a bit
            too mellow, but we both wish you the best. The next time she goes back to
            Madrid , I should tag along, dress like a ringwraith, and scare the pants of
            off tourists.
            I think you should branch out and make it a fantasy land with people
            dressed like orcs, trolls, elves and the like, sort of a D&D theme land.

            Take care,
            Steve

            At 03:14 PM 7/7/2008 +0000, you wrote:

            >We have a projecto to recreate in a natural scenaries the middle
            >earth in a north to Madrid (
            w:st="on"> Spain ) Our projetc is a ecotutism thematic.

            >www.pequenatierram edia.es
            >
            >Thanks
            >
            >Gonzalo/Gemma

            I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian,
            against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard

          • REN
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
              Tolkien Discussions

              What a wonderful idea!!! I think that would be so fun. I will do it J

              Ren

              My wife is from Madrid and was wondering how this will actually
              happen, especially if there aren't really any special effects, but it is
              all supposed to be in the imagination. She did say it was a backwards part
              of Spain and the medieval feel would be there. She went fishing in some of
              the areas on the map and thought that maybe the actual landscape was a bit
              too mellow, but we both wish you the best. The next time she goes back to
              Madrid , I should tag along, dress like a ringwraith, and scare the pants of
              off tourists.
              I think you should branch out and make it a fantasy land with people
              dressed like orcs, trolls, elves and the like, sort of a D&D theme land.

              Take care,
              Steve

              At 03:14 PM 7/7/2008 +0000, you wrote:

              >We have a projecto to recreate in a natural scenaries the middle
              >earth in a north to Madrid (
              w:st="on"> Spain ) Our projetc is a ecotutism thematic.

              >www.pequenatierram edia.es
              >
              >Thanks
              >
              >Gonzalo/Gemma

              I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian,
              against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard

              Only on Yahoo!

              World of Star Wars

              Meet fans, watch

              videos & more.

              Moderator Central

              Get answers to

              your questions about

              running Y! Groups.

              Change your life

              with Yahoo! Groups

              balance nutrition,

              activity & well-being.

              Need to Reply?

              MARKETPLACE

              You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.