RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: OT Prince Caspian

  • Ronn! Blankenship
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 16, 2008
      At 01:49 AM Monday 6/16/2008, Jack wrote:

      The out of town newspapers are available on the internet these days

      So there can�t be much demand for the physical paper these days

      George Bush bought me a new keyboard* today, and I stopped at the aforementioned bookstore on the way home.  All they carry now is the local paper, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times.  Even the latter can be hard to find on Tuesdays when I look for a copy for the "Science Times" section (the on-line version doesn't always include all the illustrations which are found in the dead-tree edition, some of which are significant to the understanding of the article . . . )

      _____
      *I was planning when I went out to get the Saitek Eclipse 2, but ended up spending $10 to get the Logitech G15 which was on sale.  Perhaps Jack can figure out what feature both had which was one of the principle features I was looking for, which relates to a common interest we both have which is the topic of another list we are both on (iirc the first list we were both on) . . .

      . . . ronn!  :)

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 20, 2008

        Hi Amanda

        I have had my CD fixed and that disk is being ripped now…

        Will send shortly

        Anyone else?

        Date: 6/13/2008 6:33 AM

        6/13/2008 6:33 AM

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 20, 2008

          Oooh!

          It’s 119Mb even after winzipping it

          Anyone know a better way of getting it to you?

          Date: 6/13/2008 6:33 AM

          6/13/2008 6:33 AM