Tolkien Society News

  • John Davis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2008
      Hi,

      The Tolkien Society Publicity Officer has asked if I'd be willing to post
      news of important Tolkien events to the email discussion groups I'm on.
      Before I start doing so, however, I thought I should check to see whether it
      is appropriate here, and if anyone objects to my so doing.

      If such posts are not wanted, then, please let me know and I'll refrain from
      sending anything; if not, I've got news about Oxonmoot ready and waiting to
      send!

      John
    • larryu81
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2008
        I think that that would be a great idea.

        --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "John Davis" <mcxg46@...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2008
          I'd be interested in such news bulletins.

          Rob
        • justkenneth
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2008
            John,

            Please go ahead and post news of upcoming events from the Tolkien
            Society. Thanks!

            Kenneth
            group-owner

            wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > The Tolkien Society Publicity Officer has asked if I'd be willing
            to post
            > news of important Tolkien events to the email discussion groups
            I'm on.
            > Before I start doing so, however, I thought I should check to see
            whether it
            > is appropriate here, and if anyone objects to my so doing.
            >
            > If such posts are not wanted, then, please let me know and I'll
            refrain from
            > sending anything; if not, I've got news about Oxonmoot ready and
            waiting to
            > send!
            >
            > John

          • Rodrigo Jaroszewski