Re: Back from New Zealand Did LOTR tour

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
      Your picture was removed before the message was posted in the group
      site. Could you post it in the group Photos section?

      Matt West

      --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "REN" <ren@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I just got back from New Zealand today. I did a LOTR tour of where
      Edoras
      > and the Golden Hall were filmed. I have attached a photo of me standing
      > right where you see Ewyon (don't know if I spelled that right)
      standing in
      > the film when Aragon and everyone comes riding up. It was a lot of
      fun :-)
      > It was very windy.
      >

      > Ren
      >

      > Dogs have owners. Cats have staff

    • Matt
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
        Hey Ren,

        Thanks for posting that pick! You are very fortunate to have the time
        and money to travel to this wonderful location. The scenery is
        incredible. Where did you stay when you were there? Did you do any
        camping or hiking in the region? I would love to do some back country
        camping there!

        BTW, what's the story with the sword?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2008

          Ren is wearing the latest creation from the weavers of the court of Queen Galadriel

          Two handed broadsword (model’s own)