Re: [TolkienDiscussions] I'm Back...

  • Fea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007

      Actually I didn't realise I was gone until tonight.

      Apparently, I did a really stupid thing.  I unsubscribed myself and didn't realise.  I hadn't been paying attention when bringing in my mail and tonight noticed  that I hadn't read a new email from you guys in a while and decided to write you all an apology for not being around.

      Well, imagine my surprise when my email was returned saying that I was not a member of this group.... shock and holy horror!

      So, I finally apologise for not being around (got a new job) and sorry for not paying more attention (snoring on the sofa) and finally to admit, that I have read ahead a chapter or three!  (my bad).

      Hope all is well with everyone and as soon as I can, I'll read back through all the posts that I've missed out on.

      Fea.
    • Stanier, Alan M
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007

        Welcome back, Fea. I'd noticed there hadn't been any posting from you