Children of Hurin purchase

  • Pippin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      A funny thing happened on my way through the Target store on Broadway.  Between electronics and the DVDs and CDs, there it was:  Children of Hurin, 30% under list price.  I was going to wait to get it later, after finishing other Tolkien and Tolkien-related books, but it was so convenient and inexpensive, it had to go home with me.

      I don't know if this was a quirk of my Target store or if it's available in all Target stores, but it's worth checking if you haven't already ordered elsewhere.

      Pippin