AAHH!!

  • Servo Kamen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2007
      THE POSTS ARE MULTIPLYING!!  *RUNS AWAY*

      *S*
      SHADOWKamen.

      Send offlist e-mails to info_servo@... .

      Frappr Map:
      http://www.frappr.com/?a=myfrappr&id=1027741

      Join my groups:

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
          Seeker8143@... wrote:
          In a message dated 3/29/2007 6:22:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, psycho_neko_king@... writes:
          THE POSTS ARE MULTIPLYING!!  *RUNS AWAY*

          Yahoo is "improving" its email system again.

          *
          *
          *
          Rev. Jim Sutter

          What fresh nightmarish idiocies are they trying this time?

          *S*
          SHADOWKamen.

          Send offlist e-mails to info_servo@... .

          Frappr Map:
          http://www.frappr.com/?a=myfrappr&id=1027741

          Join my groups:

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Servo Kamen
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
            Keron Stewart <jr8903@...> wrote:
            I doubt that the're multiplying that much.Also isn't having it that a good thing?Cause it means people are contributing.

            It was just annoying to see the same messages repeatedly.

            *S*
            SHADOWKamen.

            Send offlist e-mails to info_servo@... .

            Frappr Map:
            http://www.frappr.com/?a=myfrappr&id=1027741

            Join my groups:

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007

              Very irritating – but the bug seems to be fixed now

              <touch wood>

              Jack

              From: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Servo Kamen

              Send offlist e-mails to info_servo@yahoo. com .