Re: [TolkienDiscussions] into from newbie

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
      Don't worry Kathy, the group here has an orc filter set up. Part of the membership screening involves a mist you have to pass through. If you are not an orc, hobgoblin, nazgul, troll, mewlip, Easterling, evil dragon, warg,  or Neekerbreeker or any other sort of evil, you will pass unharmed. However, any evil passing through will become disoriented and wander forever in this mist and never come out and never enter the group.

      As for Alan biting......
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
        Oh good! It must have been a sneaky hobbit playing a game or something then. I will watch out for Alan. I bite back however. hugs,Kathy

        Gary Bellinger <yesgaz@...> wrote:
        Don't worry Kathy, the group here has an orc filter set up. Part of the membership screening involves a mist you have to pass through. If you are not an orc, hobgoblin, nazgul, troll, mewlip, Easterling, evil dragon, warg,  or Neekerbreeker or any other sort of evil, you will pass unharmed. However, any evil passing through will become disoriented and wander forever in this mist and never come out and never enter the group.

        As for Alan biting......

        TV dinner still cooling?

      • Amalee
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
          oh that's funny, lol..

          Amalee

          .
          Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=7749098/grpspId=1705019844/msgId=17464/stime=1173341382/nc1=4438974/nc2=3848595/nc3=4299913

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

          Be led by joy.  It makes life worth living, as joy uplifts the spirit
          and creates peace within.

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?

        • Fea
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 17, 2007
            Hey Katie,

            Sorry this is so late but you are very welcome to the group.

            This is a great group - they are bursting at the seams with loads of info.  Enjoy.

            Fea.
            Ireland.