Re: [TolkienDiscussions] OT Matt

  • Fea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007

      I have 4 kids, two boys - 11 and 13 and two girls 6 and 9.  Yes I agree, its hard work but people keep telling me it'll all be worth it, when I don't know but I'm sure they'll be right in about 12 years time when the 6 year old is ready to skoot outta here!!!

      My eldest has started reading the Hobbit which is a miracle really as the only thing he has ever read is a skateboarding magazine.  So far so good, I try and have little discussions with him to keep him interested but we'll see if he can keep going.

      Fea.
    • Fea
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2007
        Hi Matt,

        Sorry to hear about your wife and daughter being so sick.  Hope they are on the mend and feeling much better.

        Hope the book publication went off okay (and on time!!)

        I've been up to my eye balls for the past two weeks also but getting back on track again.

        Fea.