Nicest Place in Middle Earth?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006

      So far it seems to be a tie between Rivendell and Lothlorien – with no-one fancying Mordor much…

    • Gustavo
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        (Rivendell is on top, now.

        People still don't fall for Numenor, Mordor, Erebor, Isengard,
        Fangorn and, believe me: no vote for Khazad-dum with the Balrog!:
        what a shame!... Don't anyone enjoy a good company?!... :^))

        (And there's no vote for "other place" either...)

        G.
        RJ
        (^:_

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
          Might have been more interesting if people could have selected two or three
          vacation destinations. (Just a thought.)

          > People still don't fall for Numenor, Mordor, Erebor, Isengard,
          > Fangorn and, believe me: no vote for Khazad-dum with the Balrog!:
          > what a shame!... Don't anyone enjoy a good company?!... :^))
          >
          > (And there's no vote for "other place" either...)
          >
          > G.
          > RJ
          > (^:_
          >

          > --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Jack " <jack@...> wrote:

          >> So far it seems to be a tie between Rivendell and Lothlorien -
          > with no-one
          >> fancying Mordor much.
          >>

          >> :o)
          >> Jack