RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Hi all! Here I am again :^)

  • Servo Kamen
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 8 4:11 PM
      Or a certain immortal king who wound up on the bad side of a gargoyal.

      *wonders if anyone will get that*

      SHADOWKamen.

      "Wilson, Bruce" <brucewilson@...> wrote:
      Are we discussing the real, historical King Macbeth of Scotland or the character by the same name in the Shakespeare play?  They are not the same person.

      I really don't know enough about Scottish history to say one way or the other.
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 8 11:25 PM

        You are watching too much TV, Kamen…

        I’ve never heard of the program, but Google found it for me!

        .

        Send offlist e-mails to info_servo@yahoo. com .

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Any_ Discussion/
        http://uk.groups. yahoo.com/ group/Anime_ n-Manga/
        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Worldwide_ Politics/

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 8 11:25 PM

          Wikipedia gives a lot of detail about the real Macbeth

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macbeth_of_Scotland

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 12 7:01 PM
            Jalepena!!!

            ;-)

            Margaret

            >From: Servo Kamen <psycho_neko_king@...>
            >To: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Hi all! Here I am again :^)
            >Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
            >
            >Or a certain immortal king who wound up on the bad side of a gargoyal.
            >
            >*wonders if anyone will get that*
            >

            >SHADOWKamen.
            >
            >"Wilson, Bruce" <brucewilson@...> wrote: Are we
            >discussing the real, historical King Macbeth of Scotland or the character
            >by the same name in the Shakespeare play? They are not the same person.
            >
            > I really don't know enough about Scottish history to say one way or the
            >other.

          • Servo Kamen
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 15 5:19 PM
              *grins*  oh yes  lol